Issue regarding Adding To The Simulation

arianna

I finished the simulation up to the video "XR103 Adding To The Simulation" and I was able to get the simulation to be fully functional (all the way up to the quiz section) but unfortunately once I tried to add additional sections (to the Rules) I ran into errors. It wouldn't fully load when I pressed play and it would keep saying that there is an error 406. 
I attached a screenshot of my work! I also attached a screenshot of the error message, so it hopefully gives more insight to the current situation. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 1.20.25 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 1.23.09 AM.png

Hi Ariana,

Your error indicates that a condition that you have authored is empty or not valid. The most likely places for that to be from your screenshot would be the Rules Tab, or on your Collide/Condition pairs.

Please check your conditions on each of these and confirm that there is no blank condition added by mistake on any of these.

To get better feedback on WHERE the error is, you can rename your transitions. Then, rather than showing a blank name for your condition where the failure is it will give you the name of the Transition.